borednessmeetslameness.BS.com
navigate using the bars above
(from left to right n up to down)
1.Songs(yellow)
2.Vids(yellow)
3.Profile(blue)
4.Quotes(blue)
5.Friends(blue)
6.TagBoard(blue)
7.Posts(pink)
8.Games(green)
9.Affiliates(green)
10.Credits(green)
P R O F I L E
ME,MYSELF,I,Moi
HEY HEY!!Edmund aka eddie here!! sup dudes...13 now.old man.dotz...likes basketball, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, bowling,gaming
etc etc...dislikes shopping,doing things i dun like...HV FUN!!;)
HOMIES AND GOOD BUDS!!
FOREVER GOOD FRIENDS!!!
Senior- ShuJun TongWei Arthur Cheryl Cassandra Claire
DHS Friends-Andrea Jebera Zehui YiXuan Pinkett Amanda Junju YuChong WangLu JingXiong FuWei
Friends-JunWen SzeChuan Giggs KiaHieng Zachary KuangIan KaiXian JingHeng James Amber YeoMin Gen
T A G B O A R D
TALK!!SHOOT!!!
.
Another lame day...
12:26 AM - Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Sup homies!How u all been doing?
Today was another crappy day,having 2 boring lessons concurrently, namely History and Higher Chinese. I almost fall asleep during History. However, this sleeping thingy really happened in class, on one of my friend.XD i really couldnt believe someone sleeping in class. Whats more,when the cher stand in front of her,she also did not wake up sia.Omg...haha
something dumbo also happen...andrea ngo claimed tt im her son-.-
and im taller and months older than her...cant believe it...how stupid.this is getting dumber...
Can spot a face from the clouds?(use ur imagination)
Blue sky...ahh.....nice...
AHHHHHHHHH!!BRIGHT SUN!!!love it...
Beautiful clouds...relaxing...
Magnificent evening.WHOOTS!!
A F F I L I A T E S
i am anti-social, yeah.
+Amber
+Giggs
+Genevieve
+Sze Chuan
+Kia Hieng
+Jun Wen
+Toot TongWei
+HuiMin
+YunXuan
+DHS Bball
+Vanessa
+Iris
+Claire
+GRANDIS
+crystal
+
+
+
C R E D I TS
the idiot who spent forever on this skin
this skin is proudly brought to you by
DancingSheep