borednessmeetslameness.BS.com
navigate using the bars above
(from left to right n up to down)
1.Songs(yellow)
2.Vids(yellow)
3.Profile(blue)
4.Quotes(blue)
5.Friends(blue)
6.TagBoard(blue)
7.Posts(pink)
8.Games(green)
9.Affiliates(green)
10.Credits(green)
P R O F I L E
ME,MYSELF,I,Moi
HEY HEY!!Edmund aka eddie here!! sup dudes...13 now.old man.dotz...likes basketball, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, bowling,gaming
etc etc...dislikes shopping,doing things i dun like...HV FUN!!;)
HOMIES AND GOOD BUDS!!
FOREVER GOOD FRIENDS!!!
Senior- ShuJun TongWei Arthur Cheryl Cassandra Claire
DHS Friends-Andrea Jebera Zehui YiXuan Pinkett Amanda Junju YuChong WangLu JingXiong FuWei
Friends-JunWen SzeChuan Giggs KiaHieng Zachary KuangIan KaiXian JingHeng James Amber YeoMin Gen
T A G B O A R D
TALK!!SHOOT!!!
.
End Of Holidays cum Festive Seasons:D
2:35 AM - Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi guys and girls!!Happy holidays!
oh yes..merry christmas to all and a happy new year:)
How are your break from the stress?I hope it is fun and exciting:)while mine is like the usual days, with a single exception, no school...(DUH...)
Haha!! A bright new year is coming!!2010!!New challenges to face and new targets to be set. All the best to you people! Work hard and work towards your targets, as well as your dreams.
Do it with all the moral and physical help you need...your future lies in your hands!!:)
A F F I L I A T E S
i am anti-social, yeah.
+Amber
+Giggs
+Genevieve
+Sze Chuan
+Kia Hieng
+Jun Wen
+Toot TongWei
+HuiMin
+YunXuan
+DHS Bball
+Vanessa
+Iris
+Claire
+GRANDIS
+crystal
+
+
+
C R E D I TS
the idiot who spent forever on this skin
this skin is proudly brought to you by
DancingSheep