Well, as life passed, things got worse than what I wished for. My life is totally ruined for no reasons or no external harm! I'm just not sure what had happened to me. There is surely, definitely something on in me. My mind is not focused enough whenever I am doing anything. My studies, my CCA, my hobbies... This is just ridiculous and irritating! I've never gone through this before, till now... I'm gonna freak out soon. IT AIN'T RIGHT!!! All I wanted is just a simple, normal life to carry on with my future. Is it that hard to ask for? I know 'one's life is in one's hands', everyone can control their life. Each and every one of us have the right to choose their 'path'. However, mine is in the middle of a rough and smooth one... Am I not doing hard enough to achieve what I want, what I want to be, what I want to have? All I need is just to get a smooth route which is as close as what I wanted. But I lived till this age, all the chances that I got to have such route are less than the number of clouds you see in the desert...not that bad...should be equal. But most importantly, I can never hit my own goals. I'm still wondering...What do you call as L-I-F-E... Is it just to live normally? to challenge yourself? to be worse than others? Well, I hope people out there will not get what I had... I can say, what I had or AM experiencing is never to be experience by anyone else...It is not fair and nice. Truly...
borednessmeetslameness.BS.com
navigate using the bars above (from left to right n up to down) 1.Songs(yellow) 2.Vids(yellow) 3.Profile(blue) 4.Quotes(blue) 5.Friends(blue) 6.TagBoard(blue) 7.Posts(pink) 8.Games(green) 9.Affiliates(green) 10.Credits(green)
Y O U T U B E L O V E
potter puppet pals!


