i just don't understand myself, my personality. i want stuffs to go what i want it to be but do not want to be an interference. Just like a train continuing its way along the tracks, hoping the journey will be smooth. Well, however, it will never come true. In my point, things always goes the opposite of what i wanted, in most things. Is it me or the environment interference? I'm not sure either. This is hard to explain. I do not know how to continue this journey through this "Life Road". Everyone says "choose the right path and your life will be smooth", well, how to choose and how do you what you choose it right or better? You may or may not get it right, the path... It's just like coming to a diverged way in a tunnel... All pitched dark, with no guidance.... Do you know which to go? I guess this is life... Probably is stands for Live In Fears and Encounter problems.....
How's yours?


