lost and confused... I jus want you back. Why dont u seem to understand me? Im trying hard to understand u... hais... i jus hope u can see wad im doing for u and end this war together. I just wanna be with you again, happily... I'm trying my best to recover our connection, our bond. Why you just dun seem willing to give me this chance? Are we separated for good? Why do you wanna do this...I just hate you for this...hate it.
I rmb those times we quarrelled, all so heated. And everytime we are all fine again, I felt that we have been thru a lifetime, that we are able to overcome all odds. But now, we are fighting each other, a losing war for both of us. It dun even benefit us! Yet we are continuing this, giving the cold shoulders to each other. I just hope that we can be fine soon...


