Since a long time since in posted on my blog...nvr felt good lately...body's aching from the training,stressed up with my life,weather's going insane, health seem to be weaker by the day,quarrelling with the one i love. What can i say? This is my life...i cant change it,cant end it quicker...my dreams are all gone,hopes are all on a rollercoaster ride,spirits joining hopes...hais...and my soul forever alone. Why cant i see anyone believing in what ever actions or words from me? Am i not trustworthy enough? I hv never felt so down b4... I feel so cramp, like i dun hv anymore room to do wad i want anymore,like i jus lost my freedom. What i want suddenly did not matter a single bit. They are treated as a wild thought. I believe every dreams deserved to be fulfilled...yet i cant do so. Well, all I see ahead is always pitch dark. Will anyone lit my way for me? Even if i hv my torch with me...it is still dark as ever. Or did I just go blind to my environment?Maybe? but who cares...everyone now is selfish. Everyone stands for their own well-being. It is easy to find someone to be a mate, but it aint easy to find one who really cared about you.