Missing someone? yeah I do... I really admire those people who can enjoy happiness practically every single day. Well... when I miss that person... apparently I'm filled with sorrow. But why? It just puzzles me! Why am I unable to incorporate happiness while I'm missing you? Why my heart will ache? This is just plain ridiculous. I hate this feeling. It felt if I am dead, long gone from the memories of everyone, disappeared from this planet. I just feel so... empty. It is not like I want it this way, I do not love to go through this either. But somehow, it is inevitable.
This brings in remorse. It was bad enough, and as always, something else have to make my situation worse. Life... please, treat as I'm begging you... Just let me walk down a smoother road. I am already very weary of this. I felt so drained. I am tired...my soul is weak...my spirits are down...my heart is losing this war... I just ask for this small favour, nothing more.
Thank you...