borednessmeetslameness.BS.com
navigate using the bars above
(from left to right n up to down)
1.Songs(yellow)
2.Vids(yellow)
3.Profile(blue)
4.Quotes(blue)
5.Friends(blue)
6.TagBoard(blue)
7.Posts(pink)
8.Games(green)
9.Affiliates(green)
10.Credits(green)
P R O F I L E
ME,MYSELF,I,Moi
HEY HEY!!Edmund aka eddie here!! sup dudes...13 now.old man.dotz...likes basketball, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, bowling,gaming
etc etc...dislikes shopping,doing things i dun like...HV FUN!!;)
HOMIES AND GOOD BUDS!!
FOREVER GOOD FRIENDS!!!
Senior- ShuJun TongWei Arthur Cheryl Cassandra Claire
DHS Friends-Andrea Jebera Zehui YiXuan Pinkett Amanda Junju YuChong WangLu JingXiong FuWei
Friends-JunWen SzeChuan Giggs KiaHieng Zachary KuangIan KaiXian JingHeng James Amber YeoMin Gen
T A G B O A R D
TALK!!SHOOT!!!
.
Yet another person...
7:34 AM - Friday, April 6, 2012
Yet another person telling me to give up... Is it really just my character or am I just pure stupid? Everyone is telling me to let go, as they see me being hurt badly, and they tell me that this relationship is not worth it. But I just have this urge to protect this girl! Sigh... I am clueless now... to what I should do for my next move. It is just that frustrating and heart aching. The stress is building up by the day and it seems like there is not a way to remove this stress at all! Am I stuck like this forever? I just need an answer...
A F F I L I A T E S
i am anti-social, yeah.
+Amber
+Giggs
+Genevieve
+Sze Chuan
+Kia Hieng
+Jun Wen
+Toot TongWei
+HuiMin
+YunXuan
+DHS Bball
+Vanessa
+Iris
+Claire
+GRANDIS
+crystal
+
+
+
C R E D I TS
the idiot who spent forever on this skin
this skin is proudly brought to you by
DancingSheep